View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #226
WokeUpWithaWoodley
Team Captain

Member Number: 24000
Default Re: Steelers will select 17th in 2013 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Yeah... hmmm. This dude is usually really spot-on (eerily good at hearing "inside info"). But, I agree with you: the only thing that I have heard or read was that Pittsburgh is looking to draft character guys.

For me it's Elam, then Vaccaro as 1-a... and then everyone else is a distant second. BUT, I would love to see a tandem drafted (Elam & Rambo; Vaccaro & Thomas) to develop together over the next decade. Make sense?

cbrunn,
I agree. I fear that the Ravens & Taperiots are going to land my two favorite players: Elam & Tavon Austin. And, absolutely, the one year to have multiple high picks is this year; thus, the Bengals are going to get good really quickly.
Yeah I'm not discrediting your buddy, just saying I thought and hope they go after good character guys ( which is hard to find any college players without something attach to them )

Ed reed was rumored and said this Super Bowl week he wouldn't mind playing for the pats for a year or two. I don't think he will be back, so look for the ravens to replace reed and Lewis via draft which should be there top two priorities.

I've actually ventured over to other AFC north message boards and it seems like th bengals and ravens fans are targeting all the guys we have been. And have the same needs ESP the bengals. There fans see safety, linebacker, wr, rb as there biggest needs. So this draft I could see a lot of guys we all want go to AFC north teams.
WokeUpWithaWoodley is online now   Reply With Quote