View Single Post
Old 06-06-2006, 05:19 PM   #12
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290
Default Re: Soloman Wilcotts is the first....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambridge
NFL media person to my knowledge to go on the record as saying the Steelers "will not" repeat as Superbowl Champions.
He said this and cited on NFL Total Access last night that the loss of Jerome Bettis's leadership both on and off the field will be too much for the Steelers to overcome.

Something tells me Soloman didn't pick the Steelers to win the Superbowl last year with Jerome on the team and something also tells me he wouldn't have picked the Steelers this year if Jerome was still playing.

Soloman is an ex-Bengal idiot and he can stand at the front of the line of Jerkoff NFL Experts who will dismiss the Steelers winning it again in '06.
Willcotts is a fool. I don't even pay him any attention. People are over hyping Jerome's leadership. Sure he was a great leader. But Hines Ward is a leader. Alan Faneca is another leader. Plus the most important leader on the team besiders the coach is the QB. Our young QB is ready for the leadership role.

Lets face it the Steelers are never the sexy pick for the Super Bowl. That belongs to the Colts. Now the Bengals for the AFC North. Let them doubt us. We will just have to prove all the doubters wrong again.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote