teegre
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24108
Thanked 14,143 Times in 5,961 Posts
Default Re: Draft Tek's latest mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
DraftTek Value is all over the place ... but here is what I would like going by them... I would be absolutley estatic with this draft

1 - Matt Elam - will play FS ... He's Ryan Clark Junior just with more athleticism

2 - Phillip Thomas -SS - he can do everything well and makes splash plays, can be the new Troy

3 - Gavin Escobar - TE - A good Receiving TE , and big target , don't know about his run blocking ... but Ben will Love him

4 - Gerald Hodges - ILB - Depth and probably will start over Spence

5 - Joseph Randel - RB - Guys a beast and would fit Haley Scheme

6A - Terron Armstead - OT - Had a real good East/West game and would bring Great cheap depth at the OT ...
6B - Aaron Mallette - WR - Bigger reciever with some skills could develope nicely

7 - Sio Moore - OLB - Sio Moore in the 7th?? Know how happy I would be? ... this guy is going to be good
Ecstatic does not capture my level of excitement about that draft. Imagine a kid on Christmas morning getting a new bike... and then going to Disneyland in the afternoon... and having ice cream. THAT describes my emotions with that draft.

Elam - Duh. Everyone knows my love of that kid.

Thomas - The only other thing I've wanted is a tandem if safeties. Yes!!!

Escobar - I've mentioned this kid multiple times. He's Aaron Hernsndez, part II.

Hodges - He's a fan favorite here.

Randle - While I prefer taking a chance on Lattimore, he is indeed a perfect fit.

The rest is icing.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote