Old 02-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #5
AgentGold007
Starter

Member Number: 20176
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Draft Tek's latest mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
DraftTek Value is all over the place ... but here is what I would like going by them... I would be absolutley estatic with this draft

1 - Matt Elam - will play FS ... He's Ryan Clark Junior just with more athleticism

2 - Phillip Thomas -SS - he can do everything well and makes splash plays, can be the new Troy

3 - Gavin Escobar - TE - A good Receiving TE , and big target , don't know about his run blocking ... but Ben will Love him

4 - Gerald Hodges - ILB - Depth and probably will start over Spence

5 - Joseph Randel - RB - Guys a beast and would fit Haley Scheme

6A - Terron Armstead - OT - Had a real good East/West game and would bring Great cheap depth at the OT ...
6B - Aaron Mallette - WR - Bigger reciever with some skills could develope nicely

7 - Sio Moore - OLB - Sio Moore in the 7th?? Know how happy I would be? ... this guy is going to be good
DraftTek changes their mock every few days. Mocks are a dime a dozen, I like seeing the different possibilities and possible scenario's that could land certain players within the Steelers reach. Your draft is cool, the only problems I have with it is this: we wouldn't see Elam or Thomas for two years as long as LeBeau is d-coordinator and has Clark and Troy at his disposal, I've also seen places that have Elam rated as a second rounder. If we were to trade back and get him I'd be cool with him, but if we're going to draft any safety in the first round I'd rather have Vaccaro. If we draft Minter in the first, he wouldn't have a veteran playing in front of him and would have a better chance of starting on day 1. When it comes to running back, I'd much rather have a three down back like Lacey. I'd rather draft a guard than a tackle, let Beachum backup tackle spots. Don't like that your draft waits too late to address the pass rusher, which is an immediate need if we lose Harrison.
AgentGold007 is offline   Reply With Quote