Old 02-03-2013, 10:23 PM   #3
White_Steel_Wolfe
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 24314
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Power Outage...Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWitmyer View Post
Deja vu. So, again...we have a suspicious blackout during, this time...THE most important game of the year...and the 2nd in as many years that this has happened...both times involved the 49ers! hatever you think of Baltimore, as a Steelers fan...this has to seem a little too familiar. I mean seriously, at this point, I gotta ask: if not Goodell, the SF organization ought to be investigated. Regardless, the odds of the SB going into OT and/or being decided by a margin of 3 pts or less appear to far better than you'd assume, given that the Raven's lead was essentially insurmountable, prior to the outage.

I fully predict that the 49s will win by 2 points in the biggest SB upset in sometime, I dunno - maybe ever?

Check the stats from both teams pre-outage...and then post-outage. The degree to which the momentum changed is striking...and I would say, nearly astronomically unlikely. This should be seriously investigated.

I agree with a lot of that. Seems way too coincidental to be just a trip up. If the power never shifted Baltimore would of won in a beatdown.
White_Steel_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to White_Steel_Wolfe For This Useful Post:
AndyWitmyer (02-03-2013)