View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #1
madtowndrunkard
Team Captain

Member Number: 11280
Default Officials gave that to the Ravens

That was an embarrassment IMO to the NFL to have a great game like that basically decided by the fact that officials refused to flag the Ravens.

I could care less who won that game... but IMO it takes the enjoyment out of watching. I do find it a little odd that every call or non call was in the Ravens favor. And these were BIG moments of the game to...

kick returned for a TD.... watch the replay... two ravens grab hold of a 49er and mug him...right in the middle of the field and totally prevent him from making a play that would have likely prevented that return. TD should have been negated. Yea I know holding can get called on every play...but when the play happens because of a hold... it needs to be called.

The Raven's got several generous spots...they did challenge one but it wasn't the only one.

Most importantly the last offensive play by the niner's.... could have called that illegal contact, holding, pass interference... take your pick ...either way it was blatant and right in front of an official. Should have been 1st and goal with about 1:30 left on the clock.... game over niners win.

The safety....watch the relay..... maybe the most laughable non hold I've ever seen.... The only reason their kicker was able to burn so much time...the Raven's practically tackled a niner .... should have been holding....10 seconds back on the clock I think?
madtowndrunkard is offline   Reply With Quote