View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 11:33 PM   #227
StevieRayVol
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24064
Default Re: Steelers will select 17th in 2013 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrunn View Post
I LOVE Hunter, He was ugaurdable before that injury, and going into the 2nd year it should be getting to 100% and should be able to get back to that form ... and I agree he will not make it out of the back half of the 1st

I have watched Justin Hunter since he came to UT from the state of Virginia. Great, Great athlete..So much so if he hadn't gotten hurt against Florida in 2011 he would have competed in the 2012 Olympics...That was the plan. He's that great of a sprinter and high jumper. Charlie Baggett compared him to Randy Moss when he coached Wr's at UT having coached Moss with the Vikings...That being said...Hunter knew he was leaving to go the the NFL ( he has a kid) and I think the knee injury was in the back of his mind..He dropped SEVERAL passes this year that hit him right in the hands..or alligator armed a few...He will test of the charts at the combine and it usually takes two years to come back from the knee injury he suffered...

Patterson on the other hand... Is just a pure football player...Didn't even know the playbook and was the first UT player in over 20 years ( Carl Pickens was the last to do it) score a TD four different ways..Receiving, rushing, punt return and kickoff return...The guy is 6'3" and 210...is very fast and I never saw anyone get a clean shot at him..." HE JUKES AND DARTS WHILE HE IS RUNNING AND NEVER LOSES SPEED"...I'd be happy with either one..