View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:24 AM   #20
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495
Default Re: Officials gave that to the Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
^ especially if you aren't there. lol no one cares. Honestly I'm not trying to troll here but seriously, sour grapes.

Just say good game we will destroy you next year, that I can respect.
Why do I need to congratulate Ravens fans? How many touchdowns did you throw for today? Why do you think you are so important that I should try to earn your respect? Are you a big deal amongst your fellow armchair quarterbacks?

Kaepernick playing like garbage in the first half cost the 49ers the game- that does not change the fact that the Ravens benefitted from some blatant non-calls.

I only care if the Steelers win. I could not care less about any other NFL team whatsoever. I would probably despise the Ravens... if I gave them any thought at all.

I am a Steelers fan who only watched part of the game and I still have a better grasp on what happened than the Ravens fan who thought there was a 22 point lead at halftime. Then another Ravens fan has to stick up for the dumbass... probably wasn't aware of the score at halftime either. Hey... it could happen to anyone? Right? Who pays attention to the score anyhow?

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote