View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #22
Blacksburg Zach
Team President
Supporter

Super Mario Flash Champion! Ragnarok Champion! Helicopter2 Champion!
Member Number: 24584
Thanked 2,419 Times in 942 Posts
My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Officials gave that to the Ravens

I hate the Ravens as much as anybody, but what I may hate even more is when people blame the refs when a game doesn't have the desired end result. The refs sure did a good job making LaMichael James fumble, making Kaepernick throw an interception, and allowing a touchdown bomb and kickoff return from Jacoby Jones. Maybe things would have been different had the 49ers decided to play for four quarters instead of two. Maybe the 49ers should have scored on their four opportunities from five yards out. Even if illegal contact was called, the 49ers still have to score. Who's to say the ravens don't stop the 49ers for another four downs? If the 49ers didn't want the refs to potentially influence the game, then they should have made more plays beforehand. Bad calls are made against both teams in every single game, but the 49ers were unable to make the plays needed to win the game while the Ravens did. To say that the refs gave a team a game reeks of bitterness and sour grapes. The 49ers had plenty of chances to win, but they didn't take advantage. The Ravens took advantage of their chances, and they deserved the win, as much as I hate to admit it.
Blacksburg Zach is online now   Reply With Quote