View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:53 AM   #23
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495
Default Re: Officials gave that to the Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTSxViper View Post
Again BS... It was a mutual hold. And even the replay, the announcers said that. You will always find something to bitch about.. wah wah wah.. Ravens have no fear of your team. We're SB Champs and you will face us next season... We can't wait!!!
Reading comprehension is not your forte. First of all, you don't follow the games closely enough to know the score. That was my main point: it was a 15 point lead at half-time not a 22 point lead. How many games do you watch a year? More than two?

My second point was that there was a blatant hold on the 109 yard touchdown return. Go watch the video replay. Anyone with a pair of balls would admit it should have been called back.

I am completely impartial. An impartial viewer is telling you that there were some really bad calls in the game. At no point did I imply that bad calls cost the 49ers the game... so why are you so defensive? Do you think the refs handed the Ravens the game? All I did was point out one bad call so I am really confused why you would have such a strong reaction.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote