View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:05 AM   #30
caseydog
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1361
Default Re: If this isn't motivation, what is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFor7 View Post
I assume it's all Ben's fault, right?

Yo, if his receivers keep dropping balls, and the Steelers obsess about possession, the QB can't bail you out every time in the end. When are the receivers on this team going to start making the tough catches? Guess they still have to prove they can make the easy ones first. When will the defense go back to being a big-play defense and not a stat defense? When will special teams not suck? When will that dominate Stiller running game show itself? When will the Steelers realize it's about points and not possession?

I'd worry about all that long before I worry about Ben.
What went wrong is history.

I believe the Steelers have the talent to win number seven. I hope the ratbirds can't keep their mouths closed, and that the Steelers feed off it.

The Steelers need to get that passion back. I just didn't see it this season. I've been a Steelers fan since 1971, when I was ten years old. I can sense when the passion is there, and when it is not. I didn't sense it this year.

With any luck, the ratbirds will bring it back. I want to see my Steelers get mad. I want to see my Steelers play with a chip on their shoulders. Not a few of them, the whole team. Practice harder, prepare better. They have the talent. Just get it done.

CD