SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,973 Times in 4,244 Posts
Default Re: 2013 Opponents & Early Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
Flacco will not get 20 million. It has been standard Ravens practice to Franchise the big guy up for contract renewal. Reed, Suggs, Ngata, and Rice have all been franchised before. He will be franchised. They also want to see how well he does this coming year. Just to make sure this wasn't a fluke. He wants top QB money he needs to show what he can do. Cap room freed up by Lewis' retirement (Matt Birk probably as well who has probably too big of a salary as it is) and we have just two big names to sign on D (Kruger and Ellerbe). Pitta is restricted so he needs to be resigned as well. C. Williams is gone (emergence of C. Graham big reason). Reed will have to play for peanuts (maybe with a big bonus) if he wants to stay with the Ravens. Boldin will be back. Thats a fact. Ravens draft, we don't need free agency.

BTW In regards to us lucking out on not facing BB you should blame your lousy offensive line and substandard RBs for not being able to protect your QB. He gets hit so damn frequently of course he is going to miss a lot of games. BTW Who gets beat down and punked out in jail? Rapists who can't keep their hands to themselves or guys who stabbed two guys fucking with him (although the proof isn't there)? While we are airing dirty laundry your ghetto trash James Harrison let his dog literally rip his kid's face off. Doesn't know how to properly take care of either a child or a dog. Pathetic.
See, I only skimmed and scanned over this because frankly, I don't really care about the Ravens' situation and I'm not on Ravens boards' talking about it. I suggest you take this conversation to another board.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote