View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #13
RavensD
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 11573
Default Re: What a victory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensNumberOne View Post
I'm just passing through unashamedly to gloat. I've had many ups and downs so I wanted to celebrate. Hey, my teams don't have so many Lombardi trophies lying around we can't count them on a single hand like y'all, let the underdawg get it every once in while yo ;)

Plus Steelers fans are being poor sports and obnoxious about it, like how long it took Flacco with a SB win. How long did it take Elway? Oh right, he had to LOSE a few Superbowls. Flacco has won a play-off game in EVERY one of his starting seasons since a rookie. He has more road wins than any other QB in post-season history, he just beat two of the best QBs IN HISTORY, ON THE ROAD, AND DIDN'T THROW A SINGLE INTERCEPTION TYING WITH JOE MONTANA FOR 12-0 in the post-season. GROW UP.Facts don't lie, Flacco is elite by every single measure, period, and you and all the other haters just look silly right now, a bunch of sour grapes.

Hey I dig it, Steelers-Ravens is a sick rivalry, and I wouldn't DARE root for Big Ben in another Superbowl, HOWEVER, I know what kind of calliber player he is, I know what calliber team Steelers are, and so we RESPECT THEM. All I ask is you respect what Ravens have accomplished, because the rivalry has just effectively been equalized. Since Ravens came to Baltimore we got TWO Superbowls to match the TWO that Steelers got in that same time period. We're also 14-7 in the post-season and y'all are 14-8 since 1996 ;)
Really? You think that coming to their house and gloating is going to earn their respect?

Whether they admit it or not, they already do respect us, and have for some time, just as we admire what a great organization they are.

But they don't have to like us (nor should they), and pulling stunts like this makes the rest of us Ravens fans look pretty bad by association
RavensD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RavensD For This Useful Post:
Atlanta Dan (02-05-2013), JeromeBetties63 (02-05-2013), The Curtain's Crusader (02-08-2013)