Old 02-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #73
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 7,124 Times in 3,041 Posts
Default Re: Niners CB says openly gay players would not be welcomed on the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobo View Post
He was giving his opinion on it and made a rash comment in the face of media when he was unprepared. People need to stop crucifying this kid for some stupid shit he said. It's been corrected already. He's making it up with the LGBT by doing charity work. As a result of this more people are coming out and saying how shitty what he said was and more progress is being made within the gay community. This mentality will be less prevalent moving forward.

I didn't see anything on television about gay athletes before this and the only related thing about gay athletes I've read was the Wade Davis stuff and that Raiders tackle guy, and both of those I read online. Please link to me to what you're talking about, I'd love to hear more.

Haha, calling me a dweeb when you completely misinterpreted what I said. That's rich. I meant that if the mentality of Culliver exists it gets corrected by a leader (vernon davis), aka they police themselves without the need of people from the outside to know anything about it
you know, for a person who says that this story doesn't matter, you seem to have an awful lot to say about it. Once again, he gave his opinion, which was horrible and people are going to respond to it. It's not something that exists only within the team, especially because spouted off his bigoted view on the SB media platform. I don't care if he was prepared or not, it's what he thinks.

And who's crucifying Culliver? He said a terrible thing, and people are going to let him know.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote