View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:51 AM   #15
wwhickok
Starter

Member Number: 24713
Default Re: I'll say it plainly - anyone questioning Big Ben is an IDIOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by casteeler View Post
What? Trade Ben for Cousins? Trade a 10 year veteran with a dozen injuries and a doubtful future for a Rookie that played GREAT the first time that he was thrown in a game and led his team down the field for a win against the eventual SB champion Raven defense....... Lunacy. The Redskins wouldn't go for it
Uh...thats not what I said, clearly you posted this without reading the other
comments.

Dave, I didnt have a single problem with your rant nothing you said was untrue and you could criticize every player at every position for SOMETHING.

Im glad we have made some changes and I do think therenis going to be a more significant turnover than there has been in previous seasons; but the Steelers find a way to win. Always have. Thays not going to change. Outside of Zac Dysert, who I highly doubt we draft, Im not very excited about this class of QBs. Hell I could be completely wrong on my belief thay Dyset is going to be a good NFL QB for that matter. I dont think the future to Ben is in this years class. But I do think we need to look at QB in 2014. Not getting rid of Ben in 2014; just getting a groomable QB.

The Steelers are one of those teams who have not changed their team based on the latest 'fad', for example, the wildcat. I don't see the Steelers doing that for the Pistol either. They say there is no way to stop it. The Steelers have proven in the past, they will be the team to prove the analysts wrong.