steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,474 Times in 2,125 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Woodley "Joe Flacco will not win a SB in this lifetime"

sometimes things come too easily for people:

Want to know what I would do if money wasn't an issue and I didn't have to exhaust so much mental effort into paying the bills and surviving as an everyman, and getting paid millions of dollars to play a game?

I would be in that freaking training and video study room making sure I could be the best "player" at my position. I'm so tired of the fat cat's excuses - there are plenty of people that would relish your situation that have sacrificed a lot more in their lives. Quit whining Mr. Millionaire and actually put forth more effort towards a damn game. No one is saying you have to have monster stats every game/every season - but when you bitch and whine, could do more, and don't produce - you look and sound like a spoiled ungrateful ass that is out of touch with reality.

Woodley - get committed or get the eff out. I hear more about this guy's new suits or trips to the red carpet and his newest social media sweepstakes than I hear about what he's gonna do to commit. "Whoa is me . . .whaaaaaaaaa." If he was an employee at any other company he'd be looking for a new job.

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote