Old 02-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #11
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: Ravens ahead of Steelers, but change can come quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa14 View Post
No, that's not what I meant by "owning the division". The Ravens own the last two division titles and the latest Super Bowl. Talking about the games that become more and more distant is pointless. The Ravens and Steelers are different teams. It's been quite awhile since the Steelers were a dominating force in the league and I see nothing that will change that going into the next season. Ben is one year older, one year further beaten due to a horrendous o-line. Flacco no longer has Cam Cameron holding him back and what a difference it has made.
So you can see into the future seeing that the steelers won't be dominating next season, huh? The ravens are going to lose players, their vocal leader will be gone (good frickin riddance) and you have no idea how anyone is going to play on the ravens team next season. What I saw of the ravens was a blown 28-6 lead and one blown noncall away from losing the sb. If you think the ravens are the dominating force, you're delusional. I'm more concerned on how cincy is gonna be next season than the ravens.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to steelerschik For This Useful Post:
Blackout (02-07-2013)