View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:35 PM   #13
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
Default Re: Ravens ahead of Steelers, but change can come quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa14 View Post
The Ravens almost lost the Superbowl, you got me there. Thankfully we are just so lucky, we magoo'ed our way to the title. Every team loses players during the season, many teams also have cap issues. Not every team has Ozzie Newsome though. He is the key to keeping our team strong and most steeler fans know he should be able to. I didn't say the Ravens are the "dominating force", I said they will continue to own the division title. Not that delusional. In fact I'd argue you're the delusional one for not thinking the defending Superbowl champions are in prime position to win another DT. Ozzie won't let the team fall apart, sorry.
So do tell, what's Ozzie's favorite food, his pet's names, his social security number, etc. I mean you seem to know him personally and what he will and won't do, you must know all the above. The Ravens blew a huge lead. That is an issue and should be a concern. Their defense is old and ain't all that and yes, luck was definitely on the raven's side. You have no clue who is gonna win the division. You have no clue what ozzie will do and frankly I don't care. The Rooney's are the best in the business and I wouldn't want ozzie. Ozzie has nothing to do whether the team falls apart or not and no apologies needed. They're just the ravens, that's all they are, nothing more, nothing less and no more of a worry than any other season. Do you see any other color besides purple?

Oh and LOL at all the times you refer to the dirty birds as sb champs is hysterical. Better repeat it cause it could be another decade or so before you are able to say it again. One win in 13 years, 2 total sbs. Wooo. You need a lesson in winning, but being a ravens fan, probably not necessary.
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote