Old 02-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #117
aa14
Banned

Member Number: 24529
My Mood: In Love
Default Re: I'll say it plainly - anyone questioning Big Ben is an IDIOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacksburgSteeler13 View Post
So, how about we get back on topic? Wasn't this thread about how anybody who questions Ben is an idiot? I'd rather read about the topic of this thread and peoples' opinion as to whether or not it is idiotic to question Ben than to continue to get into pissing matches with a Ravens fan.
Thank you. I wouldn't question Ben at all. He is a savvy veteran and one of the toughest QBs in the league. It is too bad he was injured for both of the games vs the Ravens last season and I look forward to seeing him against us next season. That being said, the Steelers need to start looking at the draft in the next two season to find a QB to sit behind him for a year or two to develop. Ben won't be able to continue to perform at a high level with the injuries his body has been playing through. His o-line has let him down for awhile now and if it isn't fixed this coming season things could get ugly quick.

The name of the thread, calling people idiots who disagree with the OP, isn't a great way to promote healthy discussion imo. I actually agree that people would be "out to lunch" if they think Ben isn't the answer anymore but to call them idiots before they give their view isn't good.
aa14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aa14 For This Useful Post:
VaDave (02-08-2013)