View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #20
Blacksburg Zach
Team President
Supporter

Super Mario Flash Champion! Ragnarok Champion!
Member Number: 24584
Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,043 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: You have to go into the playoffs hot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaZeQuietly View Post
In fact in madden 13 I traded Ben for Colin, simulated the entire season, we went 14-2 and beat the 49ers in the superbowl when they had Ben for their starting quarterback, so I think that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Kaepernick is better than Ben. You can't argue with science, well unless you believe in God, like some kind of doctor killing conservative. I just saw on ESPN that the Steelers are planning on trading our first pick in 2013 and first and second pick in 2014 for Alex Smith. Thats crazy, what are we going to do use him as a back up? Or is this a message to Ben that hes on the hot seat?
Right, because how a player does in Madden definitely dictates his performances in real life. Michael Vick was an unstoppable beast in Madden 2004, so he must have been the best quarterback in the league in reality at that point, right? And there's no way Alex Smith comes here when he wants out of San Francisco so he won't be warming the bench, which is exactly what he would be doing if he came here. Also, no organization trades a 1st and 2nd for a backup quarterback, except maybe the Jets or the Raiders.
Blacksburg Zach is offline   Reply With Quote