View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #19
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: LAPD cop killer cop on the loose

They have no idea where he's at now and they are spooked.

LAPD Reopens Case That Led to Suspected Cop-Killer's Firing

The Los Angeles Police Department announced today it will reopen the case of the firing of Christopher Dorner, but said the decision was not made to "appease" the fugitive former cop suspected of killing three people.

"I do this not to appease a murderer. I do it to reassure the public that their police department is transparent and fair in all the things we do."

Dorner, law enforcement sources say, could pose a threat to aviation security.

The "Be on the lookout" alert tells operators to secure unattended aircraft and report persons "masquerading as pilots, security personnel, emergency medical technicians, or other personnel using uniforms and/or vehicles as methods to gain access to aviation facilities or aircraft."

A bulletin issued by the Transportation Security Administration urges aircraft and airport owners and operators to use "an increased level of awareness concerning any suspicious activity during the coming days.

"Dorner, the bulletin says, is believed to have received "flight training during his time in the Navy, but the extent of his potential flying skills is unknown.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher...8444041&page=2

-------------------------

"I do this not to appease a murderer"

riiiiiiiiight
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote