View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 01:52 AM   #73
lloydwoodson
Head Coach

Member Number: 23495
Default Re: Mike Wallace vs Swann, Ward etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsteel View Post
I'm pretty sure that most of you wanted Arians gone last year too... seems like he's doing pretty well as Coach of the Year. Most of the same ones who wanted him gone would prefer having him to Haley now.

Be careful what you ask for...
I was the first one wanting Arians gone haha. I'm ecstatic he is no longer the co-ordinator. I could care less about his Colts making the playoffs. The Colts were outscored by their opponents last year and some how miraculously went 11-5. I guess it was the "Bettis," "RayRay," "Gipper" effect and the Colts were trying to win one for Pagano? I do know that the Colts had the 18th ranked offense.

Meanwhile, in Washington... Shanahan takes the second-best quarterback in the draft and has one of the most memorable regular seasons in NFL history (having to win their last 7 in a row to make the playoffs) and the 4th best NFL offense. Washington scored more points than the electric Packers' offense.

Chuck Pagano got 5.5 votes (good for second place). Give me a fucking break. Pagano didn't coach one game. 100% hype. John Harbaugh should have won the award.

Make it to the Superbowl with a quarterback who has started 7 career games and nearly pull out one of the greatest comebacks ever... sorry... Chuck Pagano had more cancer than you... maybe next year you'll get Leukemia and finally get the recognition you deserve.

1. Teegre 2. Hawaii 5-0 3. Buddha Bus 4. Tony Hipchest 5. Harrison's a Monster
lloydwoodson is offline   Reply With Quote