View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #20
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,443 Times in 1,635 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: NFL May 'Widen' All Football Fields By An Additional 35 Ft (and 110 Yds Total Len

1. My mother is a life-long Trekky- not sure how to spell as am a Star Wars geek - she really enjoyed seeing a younger Enterprise crew and thought the acting was better than most of the Star Trek films - I won't say its the best Star Trek flick ever - cause I give that title to "Khaaaaaan" - but, going to see it with family and experiencing it in the theaters for the first time in a while and seeing my mom enjoy it made it worth it. It wasn't terrible - fun popcorn click IMO. It's like the by the time you got to see Revenge of the Sith, you knew the last 2 were bad, and that it couldn't get any worse, knew there was going to be boat loads of CGI - so might as well enjoy the rediculously choreographed fight scene over the lava explosions - what the hell right - even though Anakin SHOULD have been given a red light saber as a gift from Palpy for the final fight.

2. WIN ONE FOR HARRISON BABY! (if he's still here)

3. EDIT: And oh yea - more changes mean my future kids wont be watching what I got to experience = boo.

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote