Originally Posted by Steel Glory
Want this one to be pretty realistic, so I'm looking at some players that I think the Steelers would actually draft, and would actually be available. So... here we go
1. Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
2. Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
3. Brandon Jenkins, OLB, Florida State
4. Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State
5. Nico Johnson, ILB, Alabama
6. Kerwynn Williams, RB, Utah State
7. Colby Cameron, QB, Louisiana Tech
I really like what I see out of Williams. Think he is a sleeper. He makes one cut and goes, and fast.
That is a very solid draft.
I am a fan fo Elam (or Vaccarro)... potayto/potahto.
Hunter & Jenkins make sense.
The guy I like is Gavin Escobar. I do nto see him lasting until R4, but if he did... YES!!! The kid is eerily similar to Aaron Hernandez.
Nico Johnson is a good player, and will compete for the starting role... and might even be able to slide to OLB.