harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 8,081 Times in 3,412 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: good workouts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersCanada View Post
It depends on what you want to do. If you want to put on size, trim down or lean out. If you're still interested in this, I can help you out. Hit me up with a PM or just post back here.
That's the trouble. I don't lift throughout the year because of work (too busy in the early summer and fall). The rest of the time it feels like I'm just catching up. Except for winter, I have a lot of time on my hands.

That's why I try not to worry about putting on mass. I am always looking for ways to keep it interesting, like different supersets or cardio workouts. One of my favorites right now is a superset on the preacher curls: I start with one set of hammer curls w/dumbbells, immediately followed by a set of reverse curls, immediately followed by a set of normal preacher curls. I can save time and get more into a workout.

I'm always looking for ways to keep it interesting and keep me lifting or doing any kind of exercise.
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote