harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 8,891 Times in 3,683 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: Harrison to where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesk View Post
I see you are so intelligent and so enlightened and have watched so much tv that have no need to formulate your own response. You simply take someone else's labor of love (albeit I think we can all agree that Billy Madison was not Sandler's shining moment) and use it to illustrate a point you are incapable of making yourself. As I previously stated I speak more languages than you (hell you probably were too stupid to learn French even though they force you to in Canada), have seen more places than you, and make more money than you. It's Dingbats like you that have ruined the Maple Leafs organization. Hopefully you can help lead the Steelers org in that direction. BTW Please post some great articles about what a kind and generous caring individual James Harrison is. Some charitable work by him, something insightful said, the like? Guy's IQ is on par with Jamarcus or Tyson. You can also tell a lot about a person by how they treat animals. Psychology 101 there.
SteelersCanada makes a point. None of your posts provide any substance to this board, all you do is make attacks at other members and the Steelers. You're our clown in purple spandex. You're a jackass.
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to harrison'samonster For This Useful Post:
SteelersCanada (02-15-2013)