Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Titus Young reportedly says he's better than Megatron

Titus Young to be waived by St. Louis Rams
By Kareem Copeland
Around the League Writer
Published: Feb. 15, 2013 at 03:22 p.m.

It didn't take long for Titus Young to wear out his welcome with the St. Louis Rams. The team announced Friday their intentions to waive the mercurial receiver. This comes 10 days after they picked him up off waivers following his release from the Detroit Lions.

"We felt that he was not the best option for us at the position," coach Jeff Fisher said. "We saw Titus as an outstanding young player. The things that took place in Detroit were well documented from a media standpoint.

"We spent probably four or five days with him. At the end of the interview process, we decided it was best for us to go a different direction."

The Rams were the only team to put in a waiver claim after the initial release. This is not a good sign for the player that proclaimed he's better than Calvin Johnson. Sources told The Shadow League's Rob Parker that Young might not play again. If true, that's an extreme waste of talent. So much for learning from the Detroit experience.

(Read More:) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-st-louis-rams

I guess the Rams couldn't handle his greatness.

Exactly how much of a douchenozzle do you have to be for the Rams to not want you around long enough to stitch your name on a jersey?

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote