View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #3
SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 11,455 Times in 4,692 Posts
Default Re: Steelers echoing Jets dysfunctional ways

I don't know why, but Adam Schein never has anything nice to say about Pittsburgh. I think it's funny that he says he saw the Bengals loss coming in Week 16 but I think it's fair to say that we all saw AJ Green having a big game 'coming'. Ike wasn't in the lineup and it was painfully obvious that Troy was still injured. On top of that, we weren't getting any pressure from either OLB position. However, all of that was true the first time these two met in 2012 except Taylor not being active.

Ike held AJ to one catch for 8 yards. Then, when Ike wasn't in the game, AJ had a big game against a young and still developing Cortez Allen. Geez, that's great insight Adam.

He also says Miller has the potential to be cut. I'm not against this decision per se, but it isn't going to happen - not in a million years. Not when he's (perhaps) the fan favorite of that city. He's talking out of his ass and doing so for headlines. Him and Bouchette should have a beer and talk about how much the Steelers suck.
SteelersCanada is online now   Reply With Quote