harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 11,539 Times in 4,606 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Steelers echoing Jets dysfunctional ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by casteeler View Post
The Bengals are right there with us? How? Their Offensive line is better,better running game,far better defensive line and while Dalton isn't Ben atleast he can go a season without missing 4-5 games. The Steelers are in uncharted waters, way over cap and unsure at almost every position except QB and that doesn't include the fact that as of now the Steelers have NO backup for WHEN and not IF Ben is injured during the 2013-2014 season. The Steelers stand 3rd in the division and no one here can make a valid argument that they are superior to an improving Browns club. The past is gone and the Steelers face a scary,uncertain future. The Steelers could win the North (hopefully) or they could come in dead last. I love my Steelers but my black and gold glasses are off and I'm being realistic
I understand your position. The Steelers had a lot of failures this past season. But as of now they are 0-0 and are working at putting a competitive team together. I have faith that they will be competing for the division title this year and as of now I see no reason to think they will be as bad as 8-8.

The other teams in our division are definitely looking good in the trenches. All of our division games are close, hard fought games. That's not going to change this year. If we can win the turnover battle and stay healthy, I see no reason to believe that they are any better than the Steelers.
harrison'samonster is online now   Reply With Quote