Old 02-21-2013, 07:29 PM   #16
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 3,444 Times in 1,635 Posts
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Steelers echoing Jets dysfunctional ways

yea, we were all feeling pretty good at 5-3 after just putting on a nice showing and beatin the defending champs in their house and managed to get out of the KC game at 6-3, barely got beat by Bmore with Leftwich under center, and beat the Ravens in their place with Charlie Batch. I'd say there are some bright spots among all the bad things happening.

injuries happened - its one thing to lose a linemen here and a defensive player there

its another thing to lose your QB, and well - I don't need to go down the line . . .

Haley's scheme is the least of my concerns - getting leaders to step up along with Tomlin and right this ship, while many think this is an intangible thing - is probably the most important part - if we can get leaders and get guys to buy in - our guys can turn it around

Don't give up on things before the season starts. As much as I've been griping - I'd like to think that some new guys will emerge and that this 8-8 might be the wake up call they need. If it doesn't happen - then there are even bigger fish to fry . . .

Insanity or In-sahn-naha-teh
is what the the Iro-quois used
meaning "severe personnel problems".
Look it up. No? No, I'm right.
Agree to disagree.
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote