View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #17
GoFor7
Banned

Member Number: 24211
Default Re: Steelers echoing Jets dysfunctional ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle_Of_Steel View Post
Agree with everything you wrote except for this ^^^^.

I think you have a very short memory-- showing Bruce Arians the door was the best coaching move they have made in years. I am GLAD as HELL I do not have to see anymore of that 5-wide on 3rd down and 1 crappola anymore. No more refusal to use a Fullback. No more trying for the homerun when a 5 yard pickup would keep the drive going.

We were naive to think there would be no hiccups in implementing an offense that differs so drastically from the previous one, but I think Haley was the right move, BY FAR, for the future and moving forward.

With an extra year of familiarity with the system, the shedding of a contract-hungry showboat, a retooled ground game, an improved Oline, and a hungry attitude, this offense should be a machine by this next season's opener. I have no problems with Bruce Arians and am glad for his success with Indy, but no offense-- I am glad he is NOT on our sidelines anymore.
Aww. Poor baby upset that all the writers don't just cheer lead the Steelers all the time? Boo hoo.

I think a lot of the hate coming from this thread is because most of what this guy writes is true. The Steelers are way more dysfunctional than yinzer nation wants to accept.
GoFor7 is offline   Reply With Quote