tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,365 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Steelers echoing Jets dysfunctional ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFor7 View Post

I think a lot of the hate coming from this thread is because most of what this guy writes is true. The Steelers are way more dysfunctional than yinzer nation wants to accept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Ya, ya, ya... you don't think losing BB was a big deal. We get it. Us dumb Yinzers don't know nothin'.

Us dumb Yinzers will just keep being stupid believers that BB's injury did in fact majorly derail the season... (despite what you or Shein or whomever thinks).
i listen to schein's show for about 3 hours every day on sirius radio ("blitz" on ch. 88) for the past 6 years. Gofer7 obviously hasnt.

adam has been picking the steelers to go 7-9 and finish 3rd in the division for the past 4 years for all his "brilliant" observations Gofer applauds him for in the article above.

Adam has been hosting his show wearing a sling for the past 8 weeks due to a shoulder separation from patting himself on the back for FINALLY getting a prediction right.

great show. great hosts. great guests. good analysis. but adam is nothing more than a typical talking head "analyst" with a fantastic voice meant for radio/television.