View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #10
StevieRayVol
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24064
Default Re: Pre Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_AND_YELLOW View Post
Cordarrelle Patterson is just another Mike Wallace except he's taller, he catches the ball with his body and not with his hands so imo he's not worth the 17th pick(but he does have a lot of potential).

If Jarvis jones is not there at 17 trade down to get more picks(we need as much as possible) unless someone eles falls

Another Mike Wallace ( ) I don't think so..

The guy came in played one season, didn't even know the play book and broke a 25 year record for all purpose yards that had stood at UT for over 25 years..

He's the THIRD UT player in history ( the other two being Johnny Majors and Carl Pickens) to score touchdowns 4 different ways in one season...Kickoff return, punt return, rushing and receiving..

Wallace is a one trick pony..."STRAIGHT OUT PURE SPEED"...( Can you hear BB say "JUST GO DEEP MIKE").

Patterson is an exciting runner with the ball in his hands... He's about 6'2" and 210 lbs and while he DOES catch a few with his body, Id don't remember him having a case of the "DROPSY'S....You tube his highlights set back and enjoy...