Originally Posted by Riddle_Of_Steel
I am already looking forward to next season.
* Ravens over the cap and don't even have Sacko under contract.
* Complacency, complacency, complacency.....
* No Ray-Ray to save their season anymore.
* Probably no Ed Reed either, unless he agrees to play for peanuts or free gatorade.
* Boldin too expensive to keep (unless they get rid of Flacco).
* Suggs' mouth looks like a horse's brown-eye (sorry- had to add it)
And we might get to play them in Baltimore to open the season? Mwuhaahaaahaaa.....
I vote 41-0, like the way the Steelers welcomed the expansion Browns to the league in their mistake-by-the-lake home operner in 1997. I will never forget the smug grin on Cowher's face that day...was priceless.
Like that 35 to 7 beat down and the Steelers are in cap hell
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk