View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 10:06 PM   #14
StevieRayVol
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24064
Default Re: Pre Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_AND_YELLOW View Post
Im just telling you what I read and like I said Patterson has alot of potential but ive also read that he disappears against better competition, but if we draft him I wouldn't be disappointed but him being so raw kinda scares me rather draft for another need but i get what you're saying.

Da'Rick Rogers from Tennessee Tech in the 3rd would be a better value imo.

Da'Rick has a million dollar talent with a ten cent brain. He was trouble from the moment he set foot on Knoxville soil. He was arrested in a bar room brawl before he ever suited up for UT that put a policeman in the hospital.

Charlie Baggett who coached Randy Moss and Cris Carter in Minnesota was so fed up with Rogers being a cancer in the locker room ( He tried to literally fight with a couple oc coaches) that he said "SCREW IT" and when back to the NFL.

He flunked three drug tests at UT...The last one then coach Derek Dooley wanted him to sit out 4 games. ( This after being suspended in the spring for a failed drug test) that he went ballistic on Dooley and then WR coach Darin Hinshaw..

That's what got him sent packing down the road to Cookeville to play for Tennessee Tech in the OVC.

He's one of those kids who is just a "KNUCKLE HEAD"...And if he get's his hands on a lot of money through an NFL contract

I agree on Patterson HE IS AWFULLY raw as a receiver but he sure is electric with the ball in his hands...