View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #19
JackH
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 24722
Default Re: Is Heath Miller Worth 8 Million / Year Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Escobar has been a player that I've liked & followed, but I was sure that he'd go R2 (or early R3)... and I feel that the Steelers should & would go OLB & S inn those rounds.

Him having a bad combine in good news (I do not care about the combine; the kid can play). Todd Haley talking to him is even better news.

I've said it several times, but it bears iteration: he is Aaron Hernandez. And, if you ask most defenders, Aaron is actually the more difficult TE to defend (not Gronk), despite what the stats say.

R4... YES!!!
Correction on what I said about Todd Haley. It wasn't him talking to Escobar yesterday, it was this Steelers college scout who is the starter for the 40-yard dash. He looks like Haley, at least he did last night when I was drinking Guinness.

That other guy you like Tavon Austin ran a 4.25 in the 40 today, next fastest ever to Chris Johnson's 4.24.

We need some playmakers in the draft more than anything. I'd be real happy if the Steelers took a WR, TE, and RB with 3 of the 4 top picks. I like the same guys you like. Austin and Escobar, despite his lackluster performance yesterday) and Lattimore works for me, along with a few other similar combinations.
JackH is offline   Reply With Quote