SteelersCanada
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 24400
Thanked 9,332 Times in 3,999 Posts
Default Re: Let's talk linebackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Glory View Post
I have also liked Jordan. He has the speed rush and is the same body type as Aldon Smith. The only difference? Jordan can cover. But, I think you are wrong about only the Jets looking at him. Cleveland is switching to a 3-4 as well and he can still play at the 4-3 end position because he can add weight. If I'm Cleveland, I think really hard about him at number 6. And right now he is my top mock to them. I had Jarvis Jones and Star Lotuleilei, but both have medical red flags.
You're giving too much credit to Cleveland. This is the same organization that drafted a 28 year old rookie Quarterback and thought it was a great idea. Granted, a different staff is on board now, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I'm Cleveland. They're in the business of making terrible decisions.

I could definitely see them taking a look, but Jordan isn't worth a top 6 pick in my opinion. I love the kid, but he isn't worth that high of a selection. They need help on offense and, same with the Jets, might have to take a long look at Ezekiel Ansah. If I'm Cleveland, though, I'm taking Jarvis Jones. That guy is a beast, spinal issues aside. They might also look at someone like Floyd to anchor their DLine.
SteelersCanada is offline   Reply With Quote