kan_t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 21653
Default Re: Steelers will select 17th in 2013 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
2013 NFL Draft Team Rumors: Picks 17-32

March 3, 2013

These are NFL Draft rumors for teams. When I see something, I'll post it here. Follow @walterfootball for updates.

Pittsburgh Steelers:

March 3: Dick LeBeau told the media that he wants to bring in a young safety. The Steelers met with Kenny Vaccaro at the Combine. - Behind the Steel Curtain

Feb. 28: "If LSUís Kevin Minter (6-0, 246) is available at No. 17, do not be surprised to see the Steelers take him with their No. 1 pick. That is more likely than an outside linebacker in the first round." - Gerry Dulac

Feb. 25: Word is the Pittsburgh Steelers drooling over Ezekial Ansah/BYU as a 3-4 OLB. - Tony Pauline

Jan. 27: "Scratch LB Alec Ogletree off the list of candidates to be drafted by the #Steelers in the first round." - Ed Bouchette.

Jan. 27: The Steelers plan on drafting a quarterback at some point. - RantSports.com

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2...orsteams_1.php
The only worthy first round ILB is Ogletree and the Steelers are not going to pick him, given his off-field problems. If people are so down about Manti Teo's 40 yards performance, they shouldn't be happy about Minter's result either. He's just 0.01 second faster than Teo and I am surprise no one brings that up.
kan_t is offline   Reply With Quote