Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,662 Times in 2,543 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: An open challange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokenblackguy View Post
Possible or perhaps being eliminated by the Bungles has fried your brain to the point where you cant understand that there's not a whole lot of smack talk on the Ravens forums, so I came to the forums of my most hated rival.

Don't worry someday Dr. Oz will bring you that brain you always wanted it'll even be gift wrapped in that stupid yellow dish rag you people wave around every game
Okay, yeah, whatev. Prob the reason there is no smack talk on your Ratbirds forum is because nobody really cares about your team or your fans. Or maybe because your administrator(s)/moderator(s) bans everyone who does talk smack because you're such a bunch of babies.

Did you read the forum rules when you registered? How about the description for the Blast Furnace. Here, I will help you.

Blast Furnace
"Want to talk smack? Back it up with facts! What goes on in the 'BF' stays in the 'BF'. Not for the meek of heart or easily offended. Please keep in mind that most of the rules still apply. ATTENTION: MATURE PEOPLE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR ONLY!"

Seems clear to me where you should have posted your smack.

You're just another attention wh0re.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote