View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 07:56 PM   #1
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,730 Times in 2,916 Posts
Talking Mark Cuban Questions for Shaq

i dont know if id want to awaken a giant but this stuff is hilarious (from his blog)

http://www.blogmaverick.com/

Questions I would ask and blogging the finals.
Posted Jun 7, 2006, 9:40 AM ET
these are days when you wish cloning was legal and possible. Whether in person , phone or email, the questions asked leading up to the finals are the same over and over again. A Stepford Mark would be highly desirable right about now.

To show everyone the depth of my reporting instincts, Im going to offer the questions I would offer the person who is probably taking the biggest onslaught of media, Shaq.

Here are the questions I want answers to from Shaquille:

1. Shaq - You have several young children. Which Wiggles song is your favorite ? Which do you like the least ?
2. How many times have you had to watch Ice Age and did you take your kids to see Ice Age 2 ?
3. Are your kids so big they are confused with kids twice their age ?
4. Have you ever been contacted to turn Kazaam into an off Broadway musical ? Has anyone sampled Shaq Fu in a hit song yet ?
5. Will you admit in public that you have hummed Barney?s ?I Love You? song to yourself in a game ?

I could go on, but Ive shown off enough :)

And as far as blogging the finals. Im deciding if blogging at half time from the home games is a good idea or not?

And the big question is, where are you going to watch the game this Thursday and with who ??
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote