Thread: Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 02:27 PM   #1
Sharkissle29
Team President

Member Number: 910
Default Mock Draft

Already, I get to be Kevin here so this is what I do. First and foremost, I would sign Victor Butler to compete with Worlids and have some depth at OLB. I would trade down to the 49ers for an extra 2nd. Keep in mind if Ansah is available at 17, I pull the trigger on him.

1. Zach Ertz, TE Stanford

I am sure not many people would see this coming but it provides two things for us, it replaces Miller until he is fully healthy and gives us a threat in the passing game. This would also be a great time to find Millers ultimate replacement as he is getting up there in age (although still playing excellent football).

2. Matt Elam, S, Florida

Unfortunately we can not rely on Troy staying healthy. He would be a great understudy to Troy. Please also note that I think highly of Golden as well and really think he can become something for us.

2 (from Niners) La'Veon Bell, RB. Michigan State

I do not take the chance of him falling to us in the 3rd. I really did not think much of this kid until I saw his highlight real. Absolutely LOVE the way this kid runs and unlike Mendenhall, it sounds like this kid has something to prove and WANTS to play.

3. Kiko Alonso, ILB, Oregon

Always around the ball.

4. Gerald Hodges, OLB, Penn State.

Adds another pass rusher to the roster.

I do not know enough to draft the latter rounds but I think this would be a pretty good start. I know this doesnt address the WR position but we just have too many dang needs. I really hope we pickup Heyward-Bey and give him another shot....

Last edited by Sharkissle29; 03-17-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Sharkissle29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sharkissle29 For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (03-17-2013)