View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 07:27 AM   #24
sluggermatt15
Team Captain

Member Number: 20316
Default Re: Big 10 sucks, SEC rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
Yeah I've never been a big Meyer fan and I despise OSU. I hate watching Prime Time games and the announcers literally jizz in their pants talking about OSU, Penn State, or Michigan but when it comes to a team like Iowa they are so biased it makes me want to puke. Now that doesn't mean I don't respect that they have good football programs, I just hate the favoritism shown towards them.
I hear you man, and Iowa has had some good teams that kind of flew under the radar over the last several years. And then when they upset a team like OSU, the media doesn't give them the deserved attention. Crazy.

I also dislike Meyer in that he basically "campaigned" for Michigan and Ohio State NOT to play in the BCS Title Game in 2006. Meyer spewed all this nonsense how there should NOT be a rematch for the Title and how his Gators were deserving of a shot to play for it all. What a clown. He got his way and UM was not in the game. It POs me because 2 years ago we had a regular season rematch in the Title game, LSU vs. Alabama. I didn't see Meyer commenting on that one.....
sluggermatt15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sluggermatt15 For This Useful Post:
IowaSteeler927 (10-30-2013)