Of course, the Steelers won't be getting any of the 5 players listed as Elite, but they will get you would hope one of the 15 listed as Blue Chip.
These prospects are regarded as difference-makers based solely on their talent. They should start as rookies and make immediate contributions to their respective teams.
1) Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida
2) Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
3) Dion Jordan, DE/OLB, Oregon
4) Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
5) Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
6) Ezekiel "Ziggy" Ansah, DE, BYU
7) Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
8) Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
9) Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
10) Keenan Allen, WR, Cal
11) Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
12) Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
13) Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
14) Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
15) Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
So my question is of these 15 Blue Chip players, which ones would start for the Steelers and who would they replace in the starting lineup?