Old 04-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #28
caplovestroyp43
Team Captain

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Steelers should trade Big Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Not true. Brady plays injured every season. He had a shoulder injury and an arm injury in 2011 (their last Superbowl year) and we didn't hear a word about these injuries until after the season finished. We heard speculation from announcers, but nothing from Brady and nothing from New England.

When Ben gets a hang nail, he calls a press conference and then nails himself to a cross in front of Steeler nation to make sure everybody knows how injured and melodramatic he is. I can't think of a single time that Big Ben didn't make a giant public production out of one of his injuries, so you can pretend he's super tough, but IMO, the man who bares his pain like a man, is more a man than the man who whines and complains and tells everyone how tough he is for playing injured.

I'd give his "toughness" more credit if he wasn't looking for public martyrdom every time he sprains his ankle.
I REFUSE to have a battle of wits with someone as unarmed as you are!! Go away!! This is STEELER NATION not Tammy Brady hour.

"BIG MEN AND BIG BLADES OF GRASS..."
caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote