In Hoc
Supporter

Member Number: 5117
Thanked 6,310 Times in 2,985 Posts
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: NBA center Jason Collins just came out

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsteel View Post
You really expose yourself to be a bigot when you make stereotypical comments about people different from you.

Some gay men molest small boys too but I don't think that all gay men are pedophiles.

It must suck to be just like the people you accuse. Your agenda has nothing to do with equal rights, it's simply a pro-gay agenda. That's fine. I'm a Christian. Are you a homosexual? If you are, that's cool. Just because I don't agree with your lifestyle doesn't mean I can't show respect to you.
Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

I'm straight but my brother is gay.

When you eat shrimp you ignore the bible. When you don't kill a woman for not being a virgin on her wedding night you ignore the bible. When you then cherry pick a verse on gays you do it for some other reason than devotion to that damn book because devotion would have you following it all. What's that other reason?

All generalizations are dangerous.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vis For This Useful Post:
JonM229 (05-02-2013), The_Joker (04-30-2013)