SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,467 Times in 1,146 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Hines Ward does The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
I'm so sorry, SteelersCanada. I missed your post somehow. I was all gung-ho to watch Hannibal and then life and work got in the way. I just re-watched Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs, and will be getting caught up on all the Hannibal episodes as soon as I can. Looking forward to discussing it with you if you're still watching it.
I've been really enjoying Hannibal as well. A word for those who are into the show...episode 4 was barred in the US (Not because of gore...you'll know why when/if you see it). If you miss it, no biggie, you're not really missing much in terms of plot...but it was a really good episode. I found it available for download very easily on Pirate Bay.

I'm sad The Americans is over already (first season anyway), I was really starting to get into it. Vikings is done as well (it was renewed for a 2nd season too). Also The Following wrapped up this past week too. All very good series. Can't wait for season 2's.

New series that I'm really looking forward to is Dracula. It stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers (Played Henry VIII in The Tudors) and probably some hot chicks too...but who cares.

The Following User Says Thank You to SteelCityMom For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (05-09-2013)