View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 01:35 AM   #1
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,147 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Movie Thread

Figured we should get a thread going to talk about movies and whatnot (There might be an old one floating around, but I'm way too lazy to find it).

Anything new and exciting you've seen? Anything that should be avoided like the plague?

Just got done watching Mama (produced by Guillermo del Toro, directed by Andrés Muschietti in his debut film...Muschietti was also the writer). It was a bit predictable, but the acting, camera work, and CGI was really good...and while the story isn't exactly the most original, it was still done well. 6/10 on the creepy scale.

Getting ready to watch this. Seems completely appropriate since I'm having trouble falling asleep. The only possible cure could be a horror movie about insomnia driving you insane. It's an After Dark movie, so it could go either way. I'm not walking into it with a lot of expectations lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to SteelCityMom For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (05-17-2013)