IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,780 Times in 838 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: The Walking Dead AKA the thing that will RAPE YOUR HEART

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobo View Post
Anyone play this thing? It won a bunch of gotys last year which was weird because it's a licensed adventure game. I got it about a week ago and beat it shortly thereafter. I've played a bunch of games in my time, and I must say this is the most emotionally engaging and heartbreaking story that has ever been told in the medium, possibly in overall media history, no lie. I got the entire collection for $20 on bestbuy but you can buy the episodes individually if you're unsure on Steam, XBLA and PSN. They're definitely worth it. I cried like a bitch at the end
I've been wanting to play it. Between work and everything I don't play games nearly as much as I used to. Not for a lack of wanting to play, just don't have the time. I played the demo and enjoyed it. One of these days I'll pick up the retail copy and play through it. I'm actually a huge Walking Dead fan. I watch the TV Series religiously and I've completed both Compendium #1 and Compendium #2 of the graphic novels that cover issues #1 through #96.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote