Old 06-10-2013, 12:01 AM   #240
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: Hines Ward does The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
holy shit ! that episode was just so huge and game changing that i just assumed it was a finale...
i'm not that up to speed on how monarchy's work , but i assumed that him being just a "bastard" , ( i've never used that in proper context before ) that he was automatically just a "reserve heir". remember they said little finger wanted sansa starks as a way to gain control of the north which i assumed meant their child would inherit the north since the two youngest boys (heirs) were considered dead. plus once you take the oath as night watch it's permanent. so actually jon snow should be executed for desertion.
Or Bran...I completely forgot about him for some reason, and no one knows he is alive (or doesn't as far as I know, I haven't finished the last episode yet).

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote