View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 12:21 PM   #6
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363
Default Re: i hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan12
u kno wat i hate! i hate the people that say there steeler fans from out of state but the only reason they like them is because there good! im not sayin names but if ur one of them come on u can do better than that! wat do u think!?

Steeler fan since 1974...Lived in Illinois all my life...My son is now 12 and bleeds gold/black and also lived in Illinois his whole life.

Some of you are too young to remember but in the middle and late 70's..you were a fan of either 1) your homestate team 2) Cowboys 3)Steelers ...(this was back in the day when you had 4 channels to choose from and as a kid YOU were the TV remote for you dad.)

The Steeler nation is made up of LOYAL fans from coast to coast and they have since grown into adults and now have kids... My boy has never been anything BUT a Steeler fan.

You can no more question an out-of-staters loyalty then I can question why you are not an Eagles fan.

When Pitt lost the AFC championship during Ben's Rookie season...I saw my tough pre-teen son get teary eyed....no false bad-jumping attitude there brother!

I notice that your profile mentions Madden football alot....How old did you say you were.

Last edited by lamberts-lost-tooth; 06-17-2006 at 12:26 PM.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote